A creatively driven studio has an opportunity for a design to lead the concept stages of what promises to be a prestigious project. The successful candidate will be a designer who has experience leading hospitality projects, ideally internationally. The studio has a mixed portfolio and designers work across projects. This is a highly collaborative studio, so this designer must respect that and be able to manage competing ideas.
- Design Lead for Concept
- Lead production of Schematic Design Packages
- Design guardian for Schematic Design
- Working alongside Associate and Project Manager agreeing resource and strategy
- Ensuring Design Vision is maintained in the production of information
- Coordinating tasks allocation
- Art Direction of Visuals
- Putting together design presentations for client approval and contractor information.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in running large-scale luxury hospitality projects
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Able to develop designs and communicate verbally and visually
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Good working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- Proven ability to work directly with clients and consultants as well as coordinate a large project team
- Proven ability to lead and work within a large project team
- Fluency in English
This position is for a designer with the charisma and talent to lead a team of capable individuals to produce yet another brilliant project for the studio.
Apply for Project Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly