Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer / Cambridge, UK / £50k - £55k/ Permanent
Skills: Consumer Products, Healthcare, Medical, Energy, Communications, Innovation, IoT UX, UI, User Experience, User Interaction, Apps, Websites, Interfaces, Wireframes, Animation
A leading product design and technology innovation consultancy based in Cambridge are looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer to join their growing team of designers, engineers, and researchers. You will be working across multiple sectors and be responsible for driving and building the UX capabilities of the studio. The team is renowned for applying a holistic approach to ensure product success, covering all aspects of design from insight to delivery. Their human-centred approach to design ensures innovative and rewarding experiences. This is a very exciting opportunity to join an ever-growing team with great scope for advancement and professional development.
THE SENIOR UX DESIGNER ROLE
- A Subject Matter Expert in User Experience, you will be a key representative for CDP's UX service proposition, and an important connection between other complementary capabilities.
- Defining and designing interfaces across multiple platforms to enhance the customer journeys.
- Proposing, building and launching products from early stage concepts through to launch.
- Collaborating closely with early stage research, design and product development teams you will help identify emerging digital trends and opportunities, define and implement digital strategy.
- Successful project leadership, client/stakeholder management, and a deep understanding of UX strategy and design best practice.
- Working with senior internal stakeholders to continue to build capability, internal cross-team relationships, and help take our UX capability to the next level.
- Operate as a hands-on practitioner to prepare UX project and research plans, run workshops, create personas, journey maps, concept sketches, systems design architecture, wireframes, etc.
- Managing and delivering high quality UX deliverables throughout all phases of the project.
ABOUT SENIOR UX DESIGNER
- Minimum 2:1 in an engineering, design or social science degree.
- A compelling portfolio of past work, showcasing a wide variety of UX design outcomes, as well as the workings and thought-process to communicate how solutions were generated.
- The ability to inspire others with an exemplary creative design ability.
- Extensive experience in participating in, and/or leading multi-stakeholder primary research, and usability studies, recognising important insights and translating them into compelling UX concepts.
- Project leadership and client engagement experience.
- Be comfortable to both support and lead on relevant business development activities including project planning and proposal writing.
- Happy and willing to travel globally for client meetings, conferences and roadshows, and to lead and participate in workshops.
- An expert in all applied UX skills and software from hand sketching, to heuristic evaluation, to wire-framing, and prototyping across analogue and digital platforms.
- Proven ability to manage day-to-day client relationships, and lead projects.
Apply for Senior UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly