Associate FF&E Designer
This interior design consultancy with offices worldwide handles high-end residential and commercial projects delivering exceptional Interior Design and procurement solutions to an international client base. From royal palaces to city centre apartments, from hospitality design to international airports, they have a strong and diverse portfolio of projects.
They are currently recruiting for a senior individual to lead a team of FF&E Designers on large scale international residential projects.
Person / Experience Required:
- Post graduate from an Arts / Interior Design background
- At least 10 years experience of the international residential marketplace
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills
- Experience leading and mentoring others
- Meticulous with detail
- Eye for colour and design, happy to work with a variety of styles
- Good knowledge of suppliers including Chelsea Harbour
- Good organization and administration skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
If this sounds of interest please send in your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org