A strategic brand consultancy who are award-winning are in need of a hands-on Design Director to join and lead their design team. This agency produces creatively driven brand solutions for their clients across the technology, finance and professional services sectors and they're looking for a talented Design Director to spearhead the studio's brand projects.
Typical projects the Design Director will work on will include but will not be limited to, brand research and strategy, visual identity and brand guidelines, creation of the look and feel of websites, campaign collateral and branding.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Being client facing and one of the key points of contact for your clients on creative work
- Taking creative lead on all design briefs across multiple channels and nurturing the design team
- Aiding in winning new business opportunities, participating where needed on pitches for new clients
- Presenting to and interpreting clients needs, pushing the boundaries to achieve commercial results
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- The ability to inspire and advise clients on their brand strategy and content to deliver an integrated approach
- Prior experience working with clients within technology, finance and the professional service sectors and knowledge of how this space is evolving
- An understanding of how technology is driving branding and experience in delivering brand solutions across multiple channels
- Experience nurturing a team of designers and creatives, capable of inspiring the wider business creatively
If you're a thinker and doer and want to produce standout creative work please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for Design Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly