Paid Social Director
7 days left
- Job Functions
Our client is the largest communications network in the UK, with incredible expertise across many disciplines.
The culture is defined by decency, professionalism, long relationships and an emphasis on looking after its people.
Our client offers a big stage for a communications person- the scope and scale is phenomenal.
They are looking to grow their social team with someone who can help to match great creative ideas, social-by-design executions with effective distribution and leading expertise in paid media in social and implement them through appropriate, agile and effective production capabilities. Last but not least, they want someone who can measure, learn and optimise… if they can daily.
Our client is looking for a talented Paid Social Director to join their fast-growing and dynamic London team. You will be responsible for all the paid social operations within the agency, and across different client portfolios.
You will lead the paid social team and be responsible for the growth and development of people working under your lead. In addition, you will be the key POC for paid social, and will be responsible for key strategic partnerships and growth development.
- Manage cross-clients paid social team, including Paid Social Strategists and Campaign Managers
- Work together with the management to identify and grow incremental business opportunities
- Develop paid social strategies for new business (e.g. pitches)
- Lead the development and execution framework of innovative paid social media plans across key clients
- Recommend innovative strategic and media tactics consistent with media and content briefing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc
- Develop, train, coach and motivate team
- Proactively seek out for media opportunities and/or industry news to develop sharp and up-to-date approach to media planning, and disseminate across the team
If you are interested please contact me on Tayler.Thomas@majorplayers.co.uk
Apply for Paid Social Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly