Graphic Designer Role
Our client is recruiting for an Exhibitions Designer reporting to the Studio Manager. The 3D Exhibition Designer will be required to ensure that all exhibition and interior projects are suitably designed and developed from concept to solution, within the parameters and objectives of a defined brief. Your design management will be consultative, proactive and collaborative and offer innovative and practicable solutions.
- As a leading designer, you will strive to develop strong ideas and deliver great and original concepts.
- An objective is to be a key influencer within the production process, constantly reviewing and ensuring that the creative value is authentically realized.
- Above all, it's the talent, drive and aptitude to create stunning exhibition and experiential spaces to the very highest standards of creativity and finish, and to be a leading creative partner to colleagues in:
- Sales & Marketing,
- Creative Services,
- Print/Finishing and Build production,
- External consultants and service vendors; and to therefore be a catalyst to getting the design and development into production.
- Responsible for the production and communication of the latest technical information relating to each project, to ensure that all production departments can produce efficiently and effectively to the plans.
- Create concept sketches, detailed working drawings and full colour 3D renderings, ensuring these designs are reviewed and fed into current and future processes focusing on the production details required to deliver efficiently and effectively.
- Support Sales & Marketing and Commercial teams with Requests for Proposals, to discuss and clarify the brief; defining the themes, ideas, services or products to be promoted at the show or exhibition.
- Engage in research, development and primary source referencing to explore specific ideal visual solutions, fabrications and bespoke fittings.
- At key project production stages, assess that creative value is being achieved to the idea and spirit of the visual solution throughout internal and external Production, and staying on brief.
- To ensure all relevant jobs to your role are input and maintained accurately on Smartsheet and applicable design fee hours are captured and logged on Salesforce.
- Maintain professional, positive, service oriented working relationships with clients, colleagues and supplier representatives, and compliance at all times with our ISO framework and responsibilities.
- Experience using Cinema 4D, AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to brainstorm ideas and produce concept sketches when required.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of BeMatrix modular exhibition systems is desirable but not essential.