Business Development Consultant - Luxury Interiors Brand
About the Client
Our client is a leading luxury interior design company that deals internationally, having earned their prominent reputation for creating remarkable interiors. The south west London based business has increasingly grown over the past few years and has also expanded its studio offering.
This fantastic company is currently seeking a Business development consultant to further expand and develop this product range, acting as a brand ambassador through promoting their collection to external clients such as Trade designers, developers, Hospitality and the Yacht Industry.
The ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity will preferably have extensive experience in a sale, business development capacity in a luxury market.
Role Requirements – Business Development Consultant
- Strategically researching and identifying new clients, and suitably approaching prospective new clients.
- Networking with private and commercial clients along with designers on a national and international basis.
- Working in and out of the showroom to effectively give client presentations and adequately portraying the brand, their vision and appropriate products in face-to-face meetings.
- Complete analysis of, and report monthly on sales performance and work parallel with the team to develop new ideas to create sales growth.
- Work in conjunction with international distributors to help order processing and making sure the complete course of business development is adhered to.
- Work with online retailers and determine new platforms/wholesalers to associate with the collection
- Work alongside the senior product manager with order processing, presentation creation, managing samples and other duties focused on the products with consistent creative input in the showroom’s product display.
Personal Specification – Business Development Consultant
- Ideally the candidate will have 3-5 year experience in a luxury sales or business development role
- Proven sales experience and strong desire to drive the business forward
- Highly motivated to reach and exceed expectations with a strategic mindset towards achieving growth and development
- Excellent interpersonal communicative skills, both spoken and written
- Confident multitasking abilities with an approachable, attentive approach to understanding clients’ needs
- Works efficiently in a team or independently
- Great time management and acute attention to detail
- Familiarity with Excel and InDesign software’s
If you believe you meet these qualities and attributes required in this Business Development Consultancy role and are looking to take on your next challenge, please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Business Development Consultant - Luxury Interiors Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly