This presitigious and luxury design practice is looking for a 3D visualiser to join its team in London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 3D visualiser to join an award winning design studio based in South West London. They push architectural boundaries, to create complex, contextual, often bravely contemporary work that is unlike anything any architecture studio, has attempted before. They seize each new opportunity and challenge with immeasurable energy and enthusiasm - they need someone new to go on this journey with them!
The successful person will have the following skills:
- ability to make 3D models from given photos and references, according the look and proportions
- Proven experience in delivering highest quality CGI visualisations
- Experience in high end or luxury projects, within uk or internationally
- creating 3D visuals with 3Dsmax and Vray is essential
- Ability to accurate model numerous bespoke items for each visualisation whilst liaising with the internal design team for imagery, materials and direction
- understanding of 2D contractors drawings to a high level
- experience in yacht industry and interior design desired
- strong Photoshop skills is an advantage
- ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication in English language
- flexible, self-motivated and have a good team spirit
If you're interested in this role please apply now! Tel: 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.