Hospitality FF&E Designer
A successful interior design practice based in SW1 which specialises in exclusive high-end hospitality projects, are looking for a talented FF&E designer to work on some of the most exciting and high profile hotels, bars and restaurants in London.
- Plans, executes and oversees projects from concept to completion.
- Works closely alongside the Senior Designer and assists project team with development of FF&E concepts,procurement & installation of FF&E items.
- Creates, tracks and processes accurate and up to date budget proposals, costings and recommends budget changes where necessary
- Creates and presents FF&E proposals to client.
- Manages client sign-off of FF&E items and documentation.
- Oversees quality control and production of sampling, including mock-ups and prototypes of custom items (provides sketch details where required)
- Coordinates and oversees FF&E procurement, delivery and installation of all FF&E items, including coordination of relevant on + off-site trades, specialists and scenic artists.
- Establishes and maintains excellent client and supplier relationships.
- Works to tight deadlines on multiple tasks.
- Introduces new ways of working, above and beyond the brief.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience working in the hospitality sector and boutique projects.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, positive personality and professional demeanour.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of fabrics, furniture and finishes for hospitality environments.
- Good knowledge of latest trends and industry guidelines.
- Maintains a solid network of suppliers.
- Knowledge of running a design project on time and on budget.
- Creates work using Adobe Suite, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Exel
- Ability to understand Vectorworks.
- BA in Interior Design or related degree.
This studio is a leader in the industry, an opportunity here will give the successful candidate exposure to the most notable design.
Please ensure you send both your CV and portfolio when applying for this job.