MID-WEIGHT INTERIOR DESIGNER - RETAIL
An outstanding opportunity for a Mid-Weight Retail Designer at a remarkable South West London Studio.
As a gifted all round designer, you will have extremely strong creative skills and have spent over 4 years within a Retail Interior Design environment. You possess a flair for creative concept generation and a deep understanding and aptitude for design development and 3D modelling.
Are you inspired by new trends, materials and technologies whilst actively seeking out what’s next in the industry? Are you fascinated by experiential design and strive to craft excellent customer experiences?
Working with a massive variety of Clients; from High End Corporate, Classic High Street Brands, all the way to Entrepreneurial F&B setups. This role will require great client facing skills. There will be regular client meetings and site visits. You will be required to document meetings, produce presentations and create all project deliverables to an exceptionally high standard.
The ideal candidate will showcase:
- Excellent idea and concept generation
- Excellent 3D environment sketching
- Up to date knowledge of trends, technology, materials, finishes, manufacturing methods etc
- Good experience of using Vectorworks for technical design development and detailed rollout drawings
- Good experience creating 3D models and high quality renders in Renderworks 2018
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite
If you want to know more, you wish to apply, or you want to have a chat about the role in general? Please email an up to date CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org