Prestigious studio is looking for a full-time 3D visualiser to join its office in west London.
Currently seeking a talented 3D visualiser to work with the studio design team to produce outstanding quality concepts and graphics to communicate their ideas to clients.
The main projects are gardens, so you will be expected to create exterior models with landscape and architectural components. Your primary task will be the development of 3D models from pencil layout and 2D CAD, both in the preliminary phases and during detailing.
- demonstrate advanced understanding of SketchUp/Rhino/V-Ray : Adobe Suite – Photoshop, in particular, is essential
- demonstrate advanced knowledge of AutoCAD/Vectorworks
- showcase a strong portfolio with examples of precedent works
- have a background in or professional knowledge of landscape and/or architecture
- demonstrate a good degree of competence in understanding drawings including plans, elevations, details, etc
- have a creative eye and interest in the wider arts
- demonstrate good English verbal and written skills
- be capable of working under pressure and within tight deadlines
- be organised, flexible and responsible for workflow and deadlines
- be an excellent colleague and a team-player, and yet capable of working independently
Apply for 3D Visualiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly