PR & Marketing Manager
We are looking for candidates from a PR agency that are creative, self sufficient and organised!
To make the agency famous and respected for its great work, effective results and progressive culture – spreading the word to clients, potential recruits and the media.
Key areas of responsibility:
Brand and Propositions
- Coordinating and organising both the development of and keeping up to date of all master marketing assets for the business for use in credentials and pitches.
- Keeping up to date on industry trends and platforms and advising internally where appropriate
- Managing the development of key research, content and IP initiatives
Content / Channels
- Coordinating and organising the creation and management of brand assets including stationary, web site, case studies and blog plus other presentation materials
- Working with strategy team to create content for distribution across marketing channels including: social media, events, white papers, PR and newsletter
- Managing the content development, production and distribution of all social content
- Managing the content development production and distribution of the collider email newsletter
- Ensure that the collider client and prospect database is maintained and kept up to date
- Overseeing all copy written for the business to include case study material, web copy, press releases and social media postings. Copy to be an agreed tone of voice and always with the intention of delivering against our core values
- Owning the social media output of the agency and driving the team to deliver content plans that achieve agreed objectives
- Overseeing SEO activity for Collider channels ensuring targets are met
Marketing and PR
- Raising the company’s profile within the industry through a range of channels – making the agency highly visible to attract clients, staff and positive PR
- Organising and coordinating the quarterly sales and marketing events
- Driving and Coordinating award entries and league table entries
- Driving PR opportunities for the business including working with the PR resource to proactively search out new opportunities and contribute on both proactive and reactive opportunities
- Overseeing Christmas cards and Client gifts plans for the Agency.
- Networking and socialising in relevant industry forums where required