4 days left
- Job Functions
Are you looking for a fresh start for 2018? Our client is a leading retailer with numerous operations both in the UK & Internationally. This is an ideal opportunity for a UX specialist to grow and develop their skills with a dynamic brand. We are now recruiting for a UX Architect for a role based in central London
- You are a user experience designer that has experience in the e-commerce/retail space or a similar field
- You understand what it takes to take a complex structure and create a simplified solution
- You will have relevant commercial experience, and are used to working within open plan design and development teams
- Ideally you will have worked on enterprise and native applications
- You can work with people at all levels and can communicate your ideas and behavioural patterns to multi-channel teams clearly and effectively
- Work collaboratively with visual designers, content managers, product managers, software developers, testers, architects, content manager and marketing colleagues to help define and implement end-to-end user experiences that deliver tangible business results
- Create user-centric concepts, prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups and UI visuals to explore potential solutions
- Experience running or at least observing UX insight activities such as user research, ideation sessions, usability testing, stakeholder interviews
- Understand our products, marketplace, business and technical strategies as the background to working on product requirements
- Through socialisation, feedback and testing, iteratively improve UX and ultimately make them ready to be handed over for implementation.
- Contribute to the evolution of our UCD (user centered design) standards and guidelines, adhering to these in your own work
- Champion the mobile and web experience by clearly specifying cross channel needs.
- Has a demonstrable interest in good UX and UI design, and what this means for both the end user and service provider and keeps up with industry best practice.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Suj on 02079282525 for more information
Apply for UX Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly