Senior Marketing Designer
1 day left
- Job Functions
This global, forward-thinking and friendly digital startup are specialists in their field, and they are now looking for a hands-on and versatile Senior Marketing Designer to work in-house with their excellent team of creative thinkers on promoting and positioning the brand.
As a Senior Designer in the team, you will work closely with the Head of Design, to contribute to perfecting the platform for its growing audience with innovative and smart design.
You will be a hands-on designer and creative who is happy to get stuck in and deliver from conception through to implementation, maintaining the brand across a variety of printed and online contexts. You will bring diligence and a discerning eye for detail, and you will take responsibility for all facets of working within the core and wider team,
including presenting concepts to senior members.
You will manage your own workload, internal and external partner relationships, and also mentor and direct junior/mid-weight team members, so you need to bring confidence and experience in these areas.
Your focus as creative lead will be on consumer marketing, spanning brand comms, PR and digital, while you will provide design and creative for the brand's campaigns and social media channels, which are delivered through a variety of online and offline touchpoints. Day-to-day, this can span creating style guides for campaigns, producing brand marketing collateral for events, or presentation support and design for business development, all the while maintaining brand consistency.
The brand has a strong, friendly and straightforward DNA, which is reflected in the atmosphere at work, and you will bring a great attitude that matches this. Being hands-on and committed, you are happy to share your positive spirit and collaborative and constructive outlook to contribute to and champion these principles.
- A great graphic designer who is able to turn concepts into convincing and engaging visuals
- enthusiastic, proactive and organised, with the ability to deliver creative solutions seamlessly
- Meticulous, with attention to design detail and typography
- keen to maintain your creative vision while also keeping an eye on improving key metrics
- Motivated by juggling multiple projects to tight deadlines
- experienced with applying brand to various channels and services
- able to communicate concepts effectively and enthuse your audience, both senior and junior members
- great at working with multidisciplinary teams of design, development, and product management
- an expert hand at Adobe CS (including After Effects and Animate/Flash)
- experienced with responsive web, mobile and app design
- familiar with HTML 5 andrich media banner campaigns
- familiar with Facebook mobile formats and placements, carousel, slideshow, canvas etc.
- Experience of producing & supplying large-scale / event artwork
- a strong team player with a positive attitude to everything you do
A multidisciplinary approach to beautiful design with a super-positive attitude
Apply for Senior Marketing Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly