Customer Experience Designer
4 days left
- Job Functions
This fast growing agency are looking for a CX Designer to join their expanding team. Based in Farnborough, you will be joining a team that will be working on a new client - a healthcare insurance company, where your role will be to enhance creative value in a customer centric way.
Customer Experience is a huge focus for this agency and they are heavily investing and building their customer experience team so they can create better experiences for all of the client’s touch points. They are building a team of individuals who can help the client transform their customer experience capabilities. To join them you will need an excellent understanding of the digital space and extensive experience in experience planning.
You will be responsible for driving the client’s initiatives in order for them to become a leading health insurer and leading partner in health care services.
- Observe the business interactions through the customers eyes and redesign the service experience to create value in a customer centric way
- Design the end to end customer journey and experience, including developing persona profiles, experience maps, user stories, wireframes etc.
- Lead and participate in CX Research to validate or capture customer needs
- Create wireframes, flows, functional specs and fully interactive prototypes
- Challenge assumptions and engage with others to resolve issues
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of a reusable asset library
- Coach global deployment leads and strategists to ensure understanding and accurate communication of experience planning
- Integrate and coordinate with other team members to ensure a holistic work ethic
- Assist and lead planning, coordination and conduct evaluative usability testing throughout the design process.
- Translate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Analyse performance data and put actionable insights at the heart of compelling design
- Question and challenge the client where appropriate, offering the best possible CX solutions backed up by evidence/ experience
- Work with the client and internal teams to identify and map the end user experience both on and offline, prioritising design decisions that will directly impact the customer
- Run workshops to take information from multiple sources and present the findings to the client
- Identify new opportunities for the client.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A solid understanding and experience working on Customer Experience projects
- Ability to absorb complex information and break it down into clear summaries or recommendations for the client
- Highly articulate and excellent stakeholder management
- Experience using Invision and Sketch
Apply for Customer Experience Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly