Workplace Project Manager
Workplace Project Manager| London | £70K - 80K
A Pan-European Developer producing cutting-edge workplace solutions needs a Project Manager to coordinate client fit-outs from brief through to hand-over.
Having successfully delivered over 10 million square feet of commercial space, and with further developments of approximately 12 million either in the planning phase or under construction, they are among the European market leaders in real estate.
The Project Manager should be able to liaise and coordinate between the developer and the tenants, and deliver fit-outs on time, on budget and in agreed quality.
- Communicate with the client to define the project specifications and resolve technical issues trouble shooting when needed
- Work closely with the in-house Leasing Manager, Site Construction Manager, Commercial Manager and internal Workplace Advisor
- Liaise with and update the Leasing Manager on fit-out progress
- Produce required reports for internal Projects Director
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 3 years’ experience with coordination of office or retain fit-out projects, at least part of it in London
- Experience with multiple projects involving direct contact with clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ideally some experience with smart technologies
- Pro-activeness and ambition to grow and evolve with our company
- Open minded approach to non-traditional solutions
- Professionalism, comfortable to work in a demanding environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude and excitement about working in a start-up environment
- Very good project management and organisation skills
- Preferably at least basic knowledge of Auto CAD
- Tech savvy and interested to work with new technologies
- Willingness to travel occasionally