Freelance Textile Designer
London-based showroom that exclusively presents the work of multi-award-winning rug designers, looking for a freelance textile designer to join their team.
- Be able to translate client design briefs into renders which will be presented to both clients and then be taken to production.
- Taking the client brief and being able to make revisions from the point of design.
- Participating in creative meetings to develop the ideas and briefs.
Skills and Experience
- The role would be ideal for a creative and efficient individual.
- A team player with good communication skills is integral.
- Previous experience with a background in designing home interiors textiles.
- A good understanding of the luxury interior product market.
- London-based is ideal but not necessary.
- Adobe Suite experience essential.
- 20-35 p/h based on experience.
This is a design-only role and would be a great opportunity for a freelancer looking to build up their portfolio within the luxury retail sector. The hours of the role will be varied based on ongoing projects.
Apply for Freelance Textile Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly