3 days left
- Job Functions
- Brand Consultancy
Salt are currently looking to speak to Data Scientists of all levels.
It has never been a better time to enquire what could be next best step for you with us being able to give you exposure to such a wide range of opportunities.
If you like the sound of disrupting a 2000 years old industry with cool innovative Ai machine learning techniques, playing a significant part in an award-winning top-tier consulting firm or perhaps being given the platform to learn and acquire commercial experience in a company famous for training Data scientists to that next level giving training and commercial experience for a broader skill-set in programming tools and machine learning algorithms
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, quantitative social sciences, or related field
- Experience in predictive analytics, machine learning, and/or optimization
- Exceptional numerical and statistical ability, with excitement for applying analytics to client challenges and significant experience using analytic / database software and languages such as SAS, SQL, SPSS, R, Python, etc.
- Ability to travel across the EMEA region
- Current Citizenship: passport holder and/or work authorization in EMEA
- Use advance analytics and technology and advantage of data driven analytical techniques to come up with new solutions
- Support clients who seek to develop their predictive capabilities in the context of a broad range of business functions
- Support and consult on complex analyses and support the develop business cases in conjunction with industry and/or opportunity analyses
- Use advance analytics and technology and advantage of data driven analytical techniques to come up with new solutions Devise reusable assets and solutions for trending and client business problems
- Present technical approach, implementation and findings to a non-technical audience
Full time Permanent
Apply for Data Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly