Cyber Security Consultant
Salt are currently partnered with a prestigious management consultancy firm who are well respect and widely recognised. They provide staff with the platform to take their career in their own hands. You will be significant player in shaping the future of multiple household brands and as would be entrusted to communicate technical and non-technical solutions to key stakeholders whilst supporting them with their whole cyber security defence and management.
The successful applicant will feel the benefits of working as part of a diverse and inclusive culture whose key values include collaboration, fun and honesty.
This position would suit the entrepreneurial type ready to take their career to the next level with continuous support, training and development.
- Developing robust and pragmatic cybersecurity projects, with the ability to advise on consulting services
- Collaborate with colleagues who will be delivering security testing, Identity & access management and security analytics.
- Providing expertise in the strategic, organisational and human aspects of cybersecurity
- Engaging in projects for our clients which transform their cybersecurity capabilities and reduce business risk;
- Working knowledge of at least two of the following areas:
- Cyber advisory services
- Cyber Strategy and Target Operating Model
- Cyber project management - establishing and controlling
- Cyber Maturity Model, health assessments, and privacy impact assessments
- Cyber Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) assessment and recommendations
- Threat and Vulnerability assessment and management
- Third-party risk management - supply chain risks, ISP risks, software vendor risks
- Cybersecurity standards (i.e. ISF Standards of Good Practice, ISO 27001/2, HMG Security Policy Framework, PCI-DSS, PASS 555, COBIT, NIST)
Also a certification in security management (e.g. CSMP, CISM , GSLC, CISSP or similar) and an understanding of Digital Transformation, related to Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud, and Internet of Things are of definite value but not a nessesity.
Location: Office In London
Travel: Up to 3 days per week
Please get in touch with Sam Cusden at Salt to discuss this further.