We’re recruiting a Designer to join our ambitious marketing team to help tell our story.
We are looking for a hands-on, naturally collaborative designer to join our ambitious marketing team. We’re highly productive, creative and ambitious as a small team servicing the offline and digital needs of all our global markets. The work you do will be intrinsic to our success.
As a resourceful team player, you’ll be ready to get stuck in with creative thinking across all channels, online and offline, in projects that will harness good design to help us work smarter and appeal more. We’re on a global journey and in the business of transformative adventures for young people.
For full details check out the job description attached and here: https://issuu.com/weareworldchallenge/docs/designer___marketing_executive_job_?e=31613815/62575414
Your role looks set to include…
Design and Project Management of our print and digital collateral
Artworking and print management
Brief and source creative freelancers to support the production of marketing assets
By developing a deeper understanding of our different markets
with their business challenges, you’ll help design, execute and analyse campaigns to attract new schools
A way with words to craft engaging content across all channels
Support the development of our website and digital presence
Servicing our business units and departments, adapting and evolving existing marketing materials
Handling supplier relationships like our digital agency and printing houses
What we’re looking for
- Passionate and talented graphic designer – bursting with creative energy, comfortable across print and digital. It’s a bonus if you have some animation skills
- Experienced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), some experience working with CMS like WordPress and email marketing programs like Dotmailer
- Collaborative, resourceful and proactive team player who can inspire and influence others
- We have global communication challenges and we’re going to grow, so genuine interest in any of these is a value add: communications, social media, e-marketing and how tech can help us deliver more
- If you believe in the power of young people, have an adventurous nature, have an environmental conscience and know what the UN SDGs are, that’s a BIG bonus
To find out more, please click the apply button.