Kitchen Designer / Project Manager
This leading artisan in professional home kitchens create handcrafted pieces in their renowned sleek industrial style. With an opulent look, each cabinet and metalwork detail is crafted with an eye for beauty in Italy and they are currently seeking an individual to join their small and growing team based in their London Showroom.
This role would suit a designer who has an architectural mind and who can advise on the design and layout of large kitchens including any structural changes. It will be an organisational and client facing role so your presence, communication skills and commercial head will be important. You will also be expected to monitor and manage the project through to installation, liaising with the technical design team. There will be regular travel to clients and trade shows and an initial visit to the Head Office in Italy for training.
Person / Experience Required:
- 4+ years' experience on residential projects or from the kitchen sector
- AutoCAD literacy and Photoshop would be a distinct advantage
- Commercially aware with a marketing mind
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Both creative and technically minded
- Proactive, organised and self-motivated
- Excellent spoken and written English