Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager, helping some of the world's greatest brands go through Digital Transformation
We are looking for a talented and motivated Digital Project Manager to join an award winning global organisation who work with some of the world's greatest brands, such as Diageo, Unilever, cool Fintech companies & Big Banks, unique brands like Harley-Davidson and much more.
You will Lead and manage an integrated team (client, on and offshore resources) across the project lifecycle to complete the work required to ensure the timely and successful completion of the project's. These projects will be working on CMS website builds within an Agile environment.
- Demonstrable experience on website builds, CMS, leading onsite and offshore development teams
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Previous experience within Digital agency would be great
- You will have experience of communicating with a range of clients and colleagues, in particular presenting digital briefs to existing and new business clients
- Digital experience must including Jira, Confluence as well as Microsoft Project and any other leading project management tools
- A leader that is able to guide, inspire and motivate team members and other project stakeholders through challenging situations to achieve the project objectives
- Experience of delivering client solutions utilising leading software products including WCMS, eCommerce and/or Data packaged solutions as well as working within a managed technology partner relationship
- Show an aptitude for gaming hardware and technical development
- You will have a passionate, proactive and solution orientated attitude, and keen to be an integral part of the company's mission to grow through their digital capabilities
- Experience in planning, delivering and tracking detailed and evolving schedules for a development team
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidates (3 different positions) will receive a basic salary between £35,000 - £60,000 and benefits package and Bonus with other perks such as regular socials and beers fridge Fridays, genuinely an amazing office, environment, culture and the chance to work with truly amazing brands! 😊
Keywords: Digital Project Manager, CMS, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, UX, customer journey, Brans, e-commerce, ecommerce, Kanban, Waterfall, Scrum, Business Requirements Documented, Internet, agile, APIs, User Stories, burndown, Iterative, Agency, Development, SDLC.