A bit about us ….
The Creative Engagement Group TCEG is a subsidiary of Huntsworth Plc., the healthcare communications and public relations group.
Our brands work with an international blue-chip client base across a range of sectors, with particular strength in healthcare. We offer a unique set of talents and skills, assembling the right team to provide an integrated approach in order to help our clients address their communication and engagement challenges, providing communications solutions through a variety of service offerings including live event production, exhibitions, project management, logistics, video, medical communications, virtual and digital - supported by our creative studio and brand communications teams.
TCEG operates with four brands: WRG, The Moment, Axiom and Just Communicate.
A bit about the role …
WRG’s head office in central Manchester has a vibrant and diverse Creative department. We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and committed Graphic Designer to join us. As part of a tight-nit Creative team, you’ll primarily be working alongside Graphic designers, Art Directors and Art workers. You’ll have a natural enthusiasm for design and be open to sharing and collaborating with your direct team, but also with Creatives across the whole of TCEG. You’ll have a thirst for producing great work and a natural interest in cutting-edge design, always wanting to push the work and yourself further. You’ll have an amicable personality and be able work collaboratively with a global team. And you’ll like to be kept busy.
What will you be doing …
TCEG’s unique offering means you’ll have the opportunity to apply your designs across a broad range of mediums, all of which are essential in our major projects. From identity design, print applications, digital applications, animation, wayfinding etc. you’ll have the opportunity to show off and develop your design skills.
What do you need to have …
- Has at least 7 years graphic design experience
- Has design and Mac skills plus a graphic design qualification – ideally a degree or industry experience
- Is highly proficient in In-Design/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Has knowledge of other Adobe CS suites
- Has a knowledge and understanding of digital and social media, how it fits in today’s modern design world
- Can work to a brief and challenge where appropriate
- Can meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure
- Can work to existing brand guidelines
- Can manage workflow effectively
- Is a highly creative designer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
...and above all, someone who can ‘create unforgettable'