A bit about us ….
The Creative Engagement Group TCEG is a subsidiary of Huntsworth Plc., the healthcare communications and public relations group.
Our brands work with an international blue-chip client base across a range of sectors, with particular strength in healthcare. We offer a unique set of talents and skills, assembling the right team to provide an integrated approach in order to help our clients address their communication and engagement challenges, providing communications solutions through a variety of service offerings including live event production, exhibitions, project management, logistics, video, medical communications, virtual and digital - supported by our creative studio and brand communications teams.
TCEG operates with four brands: WRG, The Moment, Axiom and Just Communicate.
This role is for The Moment and is working on one of our major healthcare clients as an embedded team member.
A bit about the role …
This junior designer role is based 100% at our client in Brentford working closely with another design and editor. The role is to provide design solutions for clients working within the client’s brand guidelines. This is a great opportunity to gain inhouse client experience whilst working as part of an agency team. The wider embedded team run the media studio and edit suit and in total there are 15+ on site from The Moment team.
Whilst based in Bretford you will still benefit from agency life and be part of the overall team.
What will you be doing
- Responsible for creating and designing visual content for one of our key global clients
- To be involved in a full project life-cycle from conception to deployment
- To implement design briefs and deliver outstanding solutions
- To be reactive to a demanding internal client schedule
- To work and experiment with new ideas and technologies
- Ability to problem solve and be creative in delivering design solutions
- To support the onsite team more broadly with design requirements
- Liaise directly with clients, taking briefs
What do you need to have …
- A degree in Design or relevant experience
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite:
Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and adaptable
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and the wider TM team
- A can-do attitude, passionate about creating great design work