Senior Packaging Designer
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Packaging Designer to join our team. We’re after a world-class creative with high standards in design, leadership, presentation skills, big ideas and someone who can leave their ego at the door.
You like the idea of working in a great office with great people, working for great brands like Haagen-Dazs, Umbro, Condé Nast, Guinness and Omega.
Southern-dwellers. You’ve been thinking about owning a house not renting a flat, of being in the country in 30 minutes not 2 hours, but you don’t want to compromise your career by moving north.
Northern-dwellers, what are you waiting for?
A conceptual thinker for both pack and brand. A charismatic member of the team who is just as strategic as they are creative.
Someone who has the ability to inspire and coach more junior members of the team. You have a critical eye for detail, with the stamina needed to work on projects of all timescales.
When it comes to culture, your finger is on the pulse.
- Confidence in taking complete ownership of packaging projects
- To be a conceptual thinker
- Be confident to present creative work to clients with style and conviction
- Strong creative, typographical, design and layout skills
- A fearless, self-sufficient approach to design
- To ensure packaging innovations and designs suit the voice of the brand
- 6+ years’ experience, including working on global brands
LOVE does a bit of everything; brand design, experiential and environmental design, packaging, graphic design and advertising. From ice cream and booze to football and fashion, we do it all. And you will too.