Recruitment Consultant - Freelance Creative and Design
Major Players' highly successful Creative and Design team has maintained a solid reputation in the creative space for over 20 years.
We place talented creatives and designers into advertising, digital and branding agencies and with some of the biggest brands in the world spanning fashion, broadcast and technology.
Creative and Design is a hot business area and you'll be working in a fast paced, collaborative and fun team environment. With the strength of our brand behind you, this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark and really grow your career as a specialist creative recruiter whilst meeting some fascinating and inspiring people along the way.
We cover a range of roles spanning print designers, digital designers, art directors, copywriters and creative teams, from junior to creative director level, placing talent into advertising, digital and branding agencies as well as some fantastic brands.
We are looking for career driven, focused individuals with proven experience in a recruitment/sales environment, or ex-industry professionals looking for a new challenge in a recruitment role.
Major Players has been leading tech, digital and creative recruitment for over 20 years. We started out with a vision that a recruitment business should be honest, ethical and do more than just help people find a job. We've created a fun, but hardworking environment in which everyone can be themselves. Our culture is part of what makes us stand out amongst the rest. As a consultant you'll get a competitive starting salary, an achievable and regular bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package.
We also offer:
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Unlimited holiday
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year, including The Majors
- Great rewards for hard work such as trips abroad, 5 star dining experiences and other team incentives and prizes
- Regular organised social events and off-the-cuff post-work drinks
- Company sports day
- Monday breakfast
- Office dog - seriously ... George is the best.
- Free drinks at our office bar The Major, on Fridays