Project Manager / Design
A top luxury interior design studio in Central London are looking for a Project Manager/ Co-ordinator to join their boutique business.
They are a high-end interior architects and designers with an exclusive portfolio of inspiring residential and commercial interiors
- Manage and produce key financial reporting
- Managing client projects on time, on budget, and on brief to successful completion, at the required quality
- Assessing and managing risks, issues and changes on a project
- Manage studio design time and studio planning
- Manage key supplier base
- Create project plans to include resources, budgets and schedules, and ensure they are communicated to the client and project team
- Work with the Creative Director to agree production schedules
- Clarify and agree initial briefs and document project scope and programme
- Resource the project team and establish roles and responsibilities
- Contribute to proposal documents.
- Set up risk, issues and change management processes for the project
Team working and project deliverables
- Discuss and agree a project approach with the project team
- Organise and prepare for meetings - diary management, agendas and reference material
- Contribute ideas to the project team for the project strategy and implementation
- Use project plans to maintain work load and brief the team
- Manage risk, issues and change, with appropriate tracking and financial reporting
- Contribute to and develop key documentation, such as Project schedules, Design processes, Project Initiation Documents, requirements documents and proposals.
Finance and administration
- Establish the correct invoicing and payment channels
- Create budget sheets that can be used to track project spend against agreed budgets
- Contribute to monthly income projections
- Generate regular (as agreed) status reports, tracking status against the project plan
- Obtain supplier quotations, check quantity, fit for purpose and order items to site in line with deadlines
- Organise and file project and company administration
- A good understanding of design
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Proven skills and experience within project management
- Experience of managing multiple projects or tasks
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work efficiently with project management processes such as scheduling, costing and billing
- Able to work with a multi-disciplined team
- Excellent numerical skills
- First class customer-facing skills
- Good levels of independence and initiative, but able to work with a team and respond direction set by the Managing Director
- Experience of design or marketing projects
For more information please contact Reid Gallagher on; 02036800640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.