Copy Writer / Brand Writer
Multiple award winning, East London based Design agency with studios in an amazing converted warehouse are looking for an experienced writer to join their rapidly expanding team!
Now with a headcount of over 40 employees and a studio that boasts a huge open kitchen area, eating, drinking, laughing and general socialising is a key factor of the agency. This includes weekly Friday lunches where food is supplied for everyone. Brick lane bagels all round is a studio favourite!
Words have been at the heart of this agency since the start. Hand in hand with strategy, design and
materials, words help the agency root their brands, spaces and artefacts with authenticity and presence.
Working across the studio, the Writer will immerse themselves into the worlds of some very exciting clients. These will vary from luxury alcohol brands to confectionary to established restaurants.
- To oversee Voice, Naming and Storytelling
- To research subjects and deliver copy as per brief
- To ensure that deadlines are delivered accurately and on schedule
- To produce credible, creative verbal solutions
- To make presentations internally and to clients
- To promote the philosophy, values, and beliefs of the company
- To work closely with partners, project managers, strategists, designers and producers
- A love of words
- 3-5 years copywriting with branding experience
- Exceptional creative talent
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a detail-oriented problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Salary is £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
If this is the role for you please get in touch and send over your CV ASAP. email@example.com