An award-winning architectural practice is in search of a a qualified Senior Architect, with at least 3-5 years post qualification experience to join the architectural team of 8 including architects, technicians and a planner. The post will report to an Associate Architect and Director of Architecture.
The work is mostly in the residential and healthcare sector with scheme sizes from 5 to 300 new build units - typical project size of around 20 to 50 units, mostly under Design and Build contracts. Working from inception to completion on several projects at the same time within the Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire areas. A working knowledge of Revit and good freehand drawing skills are also desirable.
Candidates must have:
- ability to work well as part of a team to a varying workload to meet deadlines efficiently
- experience of working with AutoCAD and/or Revit
- a minimum of 4 year's post-RIBA Part-III experience
- excellent design awareness and attention to detail
- ability to use a variety of media in the development, documentation and presentation of a design
- exceptional verbal and visual communication skills
If you have the confidence, experience and flair for this role or similar roles, I would like to hear from you! Apply now!
Tel: 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.