- Job Functions
- Account Management
Position: Account Manager
Client based in London is currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join their client services team. They are a well-established design agency who specialise in Exhibition Stand, Event, POS and Print Design.
The ideal candidate will have around 5 years’ experience managing exhibition projects in an agency environment.
You will need to be driven to make projects succeed and be insightful about your client’s needs. The studio is fast-paced often with demanding deadlines and therefore requires attention to detail as well as a level head.
- Managing and/or supporting projects efficiently
- Ensure scheduling of projects and appropriate resources are available to meet timings
- Managing detailed project documentation such as briefs, estimates, invoices and contact reports to ensure that it is up to date and relevant.
- Clearly brief the design team through projects and act as liaison between agency and client
- Help develop existing client relationships and project worth
- Around 5 years relevant experience
- Used to working to budgets and delivering margin
- Ability to work autonomously managing complex projects
- Experienced at delivering projects overseas would be an advantage
- Able to manage others, likely two direct reports
- Highly organised
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly