Middleweight/ Senior Graphic Designer
A leading product innovation agency based in Central London are looking for a talented graphic designer to join their team. You will love the idea of being involved in cutting edge, ground breaking creative solutions. With tomorrows customers and their needs, wants, loves and what makes them tick in mind!
You will be supporting their innovation projects with high visual impact solutions. You will be designing for both online and offline with a keen interest in innovation and story telling; with a curious, creative, proactive mind-set.
- You will be an alchemist of creativity and vision, crafting graphic solutions which engage and inspire.
- Pitch presentations, inhouse communications and editorial reports.
- Produce storyboards, flowcharts, wireframes, style guides, visual interfaces for a variety of outputs such as mobile apps or responsive web design.
- Work on producing graphics solutions with cutting edge creatives. You will be working on ground breaking creative solutions, designing for tomorrows world and tomorrows consumer.
- Mentor junior designers and contract staff.
- Regular international travel is another part of the role.
- Running workshops, consumer research and co-creation sessions.
- A bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field and commercial experience of working with global brands on global projects.
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office (in particular PowerPoint)
- Experience in UX and UI would be a huge advantage.
- Illustration skills, experience in video editing, 3D modelling or motion design are appreciated.
You will be the type of individual who is inspired by developing new methods and approaches and will want to experiment! You will have a restless nature and constantly questioning own internal assumptions of how best to service clients!
To apply to this role please send through your CV and portfolio to register with Nurture Creatives.