Marketing Assistant - London Architects
An award winning architectural firm in London is looking for a talented and pro-active Marketing Assistant to join their team. The practice works across urban planning, transport planning, master planning and landscape design. The ideal candidate will have had some prior experience within the architectural or construction industry, with knowledge of the bid process.
- Supporting the marketing team and marketing manager with duties such as: submissions, bids, promotional content, events and more
- Assisting with OJEU opportunities
- Copywriting, proofreading, editing bids, brochures and awards
- Updating the marketing library regularly to ensure ease of use
- Assisting with social media content
- Ideally 1 years' experience within the bid process
- A hands-on team player who is always willing to support the team
- A degree in Marketing or relevant qualification
- Ability to use initiative and stay on top of tasks
- Copywriting skills and experience of dotmailer
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this role please apply to Gemma Naylor.