P/T Showroom Coordinator
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, engaging and presentable individual to join a fresh, exciting and ambitious new kitchen showroom in Central London.
With a fresh approach to sales and design, which is led not only by inspiring customers through their breadth of product, design ability and creativity, but importantly by the customer experience, they make full use of their inspirational design studio and interactive showroom.
You will have a passion for interior design and excited about providing customer satisfaction at all times. You will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore must be confident in approaching people in a measured, appropriate manner. You will be eager to introduce them to the kitchen displays and guide them to finding their perfect kitchen using your product knowledge and excellent communication skills. Your positive impression will lead to the customer then meeting the Kitchen Designers to complete the purchase.
Person / Experience Required:
- Design qualifications
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Good communication skills
- Well presented
- Knowledgeable about standard PC use (Microsoft word, Excel, etc.)
In return they will offer you:
- Monthly salary based on a 25 hour week
- Holiday allowance
- Full, ongoing training provided, including regular visits to or from suppliers to ensure you have all the knowledge you need in order to succeed
- Great career development opportunities and progression