In-House Senior Designer
I am recruiting for an In-House Senior Designer for a global insight, innovation and analytics organisation in London.
You require a minimum of 5 years' commercial experience in a professional organisation and a portfolio displaying integrated thinking and high-end editorial/ layout projects. You will be working with freelancers and external supplies, so you will need to be confident mentoring. You also require a design related degree and you will be an expert in Adobe InDesign.
The Senior Designer is critical to the team's ability to deliver projects across brochureware, reports, campaigns, advertising, events and a variety of marketing channels.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements
* Attending brainstorming sessions to generate creative concepts and working with either the in-house team, freelancers or partner agencies to develop them across different media and touch-points
* Work with the Lead Creative to devise creative strategies for the different flagships and their offerings
* Develop creative projects across integrated platforms incl. print, digital, social and advertising. Motion skills are beneficial but not essential
* A high level of InDesign skill which must include working with good grid discipline
* Be proactive in developing an understanding of products and services and other technical details, and finding impactful ways of making the complex simple
* Present concepts & develop relationships with internal stakeholders
* Brief fellow creatives & external agencies and manage suppliers
Only successful candidates will be contacted