An award-winning branding and design agency who work with a fascinating mix of clients; from leisure and fashion, to food and hospitality, are looking for a Writer to join their team. Building campaigns from the ground up, the agency prides themselves on always providing a clear vision and an authentic cultural experience.
What's the role?
Words are the heart of this agency and go hand in hand with strategy, design and materials...
Key Responsibilities include:
- To oversee the editorial and writing arm of the business
- Research subjects and deliver copy
- Ensure deadlines are delivered accurately and on schedule
- Produce credible and creative verbal solutions
- Create presentations, for both internal use and for clients
- Work closely with the rest of the team on delivering creative campaigns
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will first and foremost have a passion for what they do, with experience as a copywriter in a branding environment. You will have exceptional creative talent and thrive in busy environments. It goes without saying that this candidate must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and confidence in their management abilities. Editorial experience is a must!
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and PORTFOLIO to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.