Digital Marketing Manager
A creative consultancy of Architects, Designers and Workplace Strategists are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their south east London studio. The Digital Marketing Manager’s prime role is to develop a Global e-commerce platform for their Architecture, within budget and pre-determined deadlines in collaboration with the Leadership and Marketing Teams.
- Manage the existing website and other social media platforms, including day-to-day execution of tactics that drive audience engagement
- Assist the Director of Studios and Marketing Team with the development and execution of an email marketing program that will enhance the brands presence online and gain incremental lead generation and sales.
- Build and maintain UK PR relationships with both trade and consumer publications and relevant blogger networks.
- Drive, develop and encourage best practice activity across our three main revenue streams, Consulting, Architecture and Interiors within the digital marketing arena
- Track effectiveness and ROI of digital marketing campaigns and report on results to Leadership Team.
- Assisting from time-to-time with any other reasonable request from the marketing and wider team at MCM concerning areas of external communication and business development
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Digital marketing, communications, or other relevant degree
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in ecommerce & digital marketing/social media.
- Proven positive achievement building and executing SEO campaigns
- Experience using CMS systems to build online content
- Good written English and copy skills
- Outgoing personality and strong ability to multitask is a must
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; proven familiarity with Excel, Word and Adobe InDesign
- Ability to adapt to an environment where the norm is a hands-on problem-solving approach, scarce resources and multi-tasking
- Interest in design and architecture a plus
The ideal candidate will be passionate and inquisitive about what they do. They’ll be willing to take risks, debate and explore potentials and objectively listen to other people’s point of view and challenge and suggest something different.