Graphic Design Lead - Fashion/Retail
A much-loved leading British luxury brand are looking for a Graphic Design Lead to join their London HQ. This in an integral role within the Creative team where the Graphic Design Lead will be working from concept to completion on all manners of projects briefed into the department. Working in close partnership with the brand's Creative Director the Graphic Design Lead will develop campaign ideas, art direct still life and model shoots and produce an array of content for digital and print graphics.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Nurturing two direct reports and bringing fresh, innovative design concepts to the design team
- Overseeing and providing art direction on campaign shoots across the UK and globally
- Working on a variety of seasonal brand campaign graphics covering window visuals, in-store graphics, lookbooks, marketing assets, bespoke projects, emails and point of sale
- Ensuring that all design output is completed on time and is on brand and in line with the brands aesthetic
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Excellent creative flair in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proven experience managing and nurturing junior level designers
- Prior experience working in house for a fashion, lifestyle and/or retail brand at a similar level
- A love of all things fashion and retail with an infectious drive to do an amazing job!
If you are passionate about luxury brands and keen to work within a close-knit team who really aim to inspire each other please do send through your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.