Middleweight Residential Designer - 6 Month FTC
A well-known boutique Interior Designer studio in West London is looking for a middle-weight designer for 6 month maternity cover to work across thoughtful residential and commercial projects.
- Developing design concepts
- Producing rendered plans and elevations
- Using AutoCAD for drawing production
- Sourcing and procuring FF&E and compiling schedules
- Managing supplier relationships
- Regular project site visits including note taking and contractor liaison
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a leading luxury design studio
- Proven experience working from concept through to completion
- Meticulous attention detail
- Portfolio showcasing creativity and high-end design aesthetic
- Excellent knowledge in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign
This an opportunity to add high-profile and notable projects to your portfolio. Looking to interview immediately. Please apply with CV and sample portfolio.