INTEGRATED CREATIVE DIRECTOR:
We are looking for an Integrated Creative Director who can both shape and lead the integrated ideation output across our wide-ranging client base. Reporting into the ECD this is an exciting opportunity to step into a leadership role where you can shape and influence both the agency and its output as we continue to grow. In exchange we are seeking someone who understands brands, has a truly integrated background and a proven track record in delivering exciting, progressive and effective creative ideas and has most likely won an award or two along the way to prove it.
IDEATION AND THINKING
- You have experience leading and encouraging others in the ideation creative process
- You demonstrate a keen awareness of both online and offline trends
- You are a strong conceptual thinker that knows how to get to the heart of a creative challenge and build compelling brand stories
- You are experienced in creating integrated creative concepts across a variety of brands and across all channels including digital, experiential and print and the occasional film.
COMMUNICATION AND PRESENTATION
- You are a confident communicator with good presentation and negotiation skills that ensure your team's ideas get buy-in from both internal and client audiences
- You get under the skin of your clients' brands becoming a trusted partner to them and drive their creative strategy
LEADERSHIP AND ORGANISATIONAL
- You are comfortable leading a small team of creatives across multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- You are a strong mentor who can use your experience to develop and grow those in your team
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Managing and growing a small team of Art Directors/Copywriters in creating exciting creative ideas which answer the brief.
- Supporting and mentoring team members to ensure on-going development
- Developing and implementing a structure to deliver strategic creative projects and using this structure to oversee projects from brief to final delivery
- Working closely with the ECD, Head of Strategy and Creative Services Manager in planning the day-to-day output of the creative team
- You will have proven experience at recognised agencies doing great work
- You are looking for an opportunity to build on or extend your passion for leading the creative process and to build a team into an effective creative force
- You will be truly passionate about creating great work
- You will have experience of developing, implementing and driving effective and award-winning campaigns that excite, innovate and deliver results
If you have the rights skills and experience, and would like to be part of a team that takes pride in their work, values a work/life balance and loves pushing creative boundaries, then we'd love to see your CV & portfolio.