Social Media Manager (Mandarin speaking)
Our client based in North London are a specialist brand strategy, digital and social agency focused exclusively on reaching the Chinese market as well as global Chinese consumers.
We draw on unparalleled cultural and digital expertise, to reach, engage and convert high value audiences online.
Based in London, Beijing and New York, our client work with iconic global brands in the luxury, travel, hospitality, F&B, automotive and tech sectors.
What the Role Entails
The successful applicant for the Social Media Manager role will join a rapidly growing team of entrepreneurial individuals with significant branding, marketing and digital experience within China, as well as in international markets.
The role will offer the challenge of creating and leading digital brand strategies for a series of leading international brands, working chiefly on China’s leading digital and social platforms.
Planning and Content Creation
• Content planning, creation and copywriting for Weibo, WeChat and additional platforms as required
• Implementation of brand guidelines, core messaging and visual identity across all social media content
• Establishing distinct social brand voices for a range of fashion, luxury, and hospitality clients
• Overseeing social media asset creation (photo, video, graphic design) and asset management
Strategy and Campaign Execution
• Contributing to, and implementing strategic briefs across social platforms together with the Digital Strategy team
• Responsibility for delivering against monthly performance goals and campaign KPIs
• Develop and expand Key Opinion Leader/blogger outreach efforts
• Campaign cooperation with digital media platform partners
• Social media project management and live-posting at client events (shows, product launches)
Insights, Community Management and Reporting
• Planning and creation of client performance reports and account analysis
• Implementation of community management protocols for client accounts
• Implementation of customer service protocols for client accounts
• Benchmarking of client competitors' performance on social media channels
• Monitor current, relevant trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
• Chinese language skills highly desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• University degree in relevant field
• Experience working with an established Digital, PR, or Branding Agency
• Well-versed in China Digital platforms and trends, ideally WeChat and Weibo
• Previous experience in social media management, with a strong flair for copywriting and content creation.
• Ability to define tasks and manage own schedule to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong familiarity with digital marketing and online marketing channels
• Fashion, luxury or consumer goods industry experience a plus
• Proficient in all Microsoft, Adobe and Mac Packages
Please apply with a CV
Apply for Social Media Manager (Mandarin speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly