Middleweight 3D Designer
Are you a confident and creative designer?
Passionate about producing engaging retail environments?
Then this might just be the perfect opportunity for you!
Looking for a talented 3D designer who has over 3 years agency experience with a proven record of designing retail, hospitality and shopping centre environments. You will need to be well experienced in creating and developing conceptual ideas into robust solutions that are on brief and on budget.
- Ability to interrogate a brief and rapidly develop creative solutions
- Ability to work on multiple fast-paced projects
- Excellent hand sketching skills
- Knowledgeable about retail trends
- Self-motivated to produce quality work whilst meeting deadlines
- Over 3 years design agency experience
- Retail and hospitality background
- Degree level in relevant field
- Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- After Effects would be advantageous but not essential
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send me your updated CV, along with a brief sample of your work, which showcases your skill set and design process, must include samples of sketches and be a true reflection of your abilities.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Middleweight 3D Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly