A really exciting strategic brand consultancy, based in Central London, are looking for a talented Senior Strategist to join the team.
As a result of success internationally they have now set up business in London, this is a truly exciting opportunity for someone that is looking to be a part of something amazing!
You will get the chance to a part of building something from scratch paired with the freedom to collaboratively make this what you want.
What will this role involve?
- You will implement culture change in global businesses through strategic thinking and refining brand architecture, visual and verbal identity and customer experience
- Managing and supporting the wider team, you will work on a variety of projects; from conducting research, identifying key trends & insights, planning and facilitating workshops and organising stakeholder interviews
- You will get under the skin of brands and gain an in-depth understanding of their surrounding industry
The ideal candidate…
- You will have a strong background in brand strategy, perhaps coming from a leading, larger consultancy
- You will have at least 5+ years experience
- You will have real drive and hunger
- You will be comfortable with data and mining it to find a story to tell
- You will be confident presenting in front of senior stakeholders and talking through creative
- You will be an excellent communicator as well as being comfortable putting forward their opinion
Are you open, collaborative and restless? Have you worked in brand consultancies previously? Have you worked alongside design teams in previous roles? Are you pragmatic and agile in your way of working? Get in touch ASAP
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.