International Sales & New Business Representative
A vibrant and fast paced office based in the heart of Hoxton are looking for a driven and proactive international and new business sales representative to join their team. The role requires you to identify and secure new companies for the business and support their ambitious international growth plan. Prior knowledge of the architectural and design industries would be highly beneficial.
- Focus on growing business outside of the UK.
- Building strong and in-depth product and service knowledge and informing their clients of improved features.
- Selling the benefits of their products and services to new clients.
- A clear understanding of the market and the different tactics in order to suggest future sales opportunities for the business.
- Attending industry-led events both locally and abroad to promote the company and build client base.
Skills and Experience
- A proven track record within a similar sales role would be advantageous but not a necessity.
- Working to ambitious sales targets and being able to perform under pressure.
- Having a proven ability to take initiative.
- Clear communication skills with problem solving capabilities.
- Strong team player with excellent time management skills.
- Confident, ambitious and hardworking.
- A high standard of written and spoken English is essential.
For further details please contact Justin Coakley at our London office.