Junior Procurement Coordinator
A bespoke luxury interior architecture & design studio based in Wimbledon are looking for a junior procurement coordinator to oversee and action all FF&E purchasing across multiple high-end projects. You will also help to support a busy MD with ad hoc admin duties. You must love the challenge of a constantly changing schedule, be flexible and have proven experience working in a procurement role within interior design.
- Project administration/ procurement – you must have experience of procurement and follow up of all FF&E stone/sanitary ware items.
- All administration tasks relating to running of interior design projects of various scales.
- Placing orders, checking invoices and pricing, negotiating discounts, progress & access checks, monitoring items as they come in and organising deliveries.
- Creating shipping lists for items being sent abroad, dealing with customs and VAT where necessary.
- Attending installations where needed.
- Dealing with suppliers on a daily basis – making sure that orders are being progressed.
- Keeping the internal database of suppliers updated with relevant project status.
- Responding to incoming customer enquiries via email and phone.
- Checking invoices against estimates on projects.
- Ensure the smooth daily running of the studio, ordering stationary/supplies.
- Organising couriers & deliveries, leaving the office where necessary to collect or purchase materials.
- Researching materials, creating and maintaining a sample library, ensuring it is neat and tidy.
- Checking staff expenses, budgeting, petty cash.
- General HR, IT & finance support.
- Assisting the CEO with email & diary coordination and any ad-hoc tasks.
Skills & Experience
- Must have had experience of working in an admin/project procurement position within the interior design industry.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to new and changing briefs.
- Thrive on unique challenges, able to think outside the box and act quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi task, work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have a can-do attitude and be able to work to lists, resolving everyday issues.
- History of building and maintaining strong supplier and client relationships.
A close-knit office culture with the cutest office dog, fun away-days and stunning, conceptualised design - be ready to be inspired. Interviewing now for an immediate start.
Please contact Lee Hill at our London office for more details.
Apply for Junior Procurement Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly