Junior Procurement Coordinator
A bespoke luxury interior architecture & design studio based in Wimbledon are looking for a junior procurement coordinator to oversee and action all FF&E purchasing across multiple high-end projects. You will also help to support a busy MD with ad hoc admin duties. You must love the challenge of a constantly changing schedule, be flexible and have proven experience working in a procurement role within interior design.
- Project administration/ procurement – you must have experience of procurement and follow up of all FF&E stone/sanitary ware items.
- All administration tasks relating to running of interior design projects of various scales.
- Placing orders, checking invoices and pricing, negotiating discounts, progress & access checks, monitoring items as they come in and organising deliveries.
- Creating shipping lists for items being sent abroad, dealing with customs and VAT where necessary.
- Attending installations where needed.
- Dealing with suppliers on a daily basis – making sure that orders are being progressed.
- Keeping the internal database of suppliers updated with relevant project status.
- Responding to incoming customer enquiries via email and phone.
- Checking invoices against estimates on projects.
- Ensure the smooth daily running of the studio, ordering stationary/supplies.
- Organising couriers & deliveries, leaving the office where necessary to collect or purchase materials.
- Researching materials, creating and maintaining a sample library, ensuring it is neat and tidy.
- Checking staff expenses, budgeting, petty cash.
- General HR, IT & finance support.
- Assisting the CEO with email & diary coordination and any ad-hoc tasks.
Skills & Experience
- Must have had experience of working in an admin/project procurement position within the interior design industry.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to new and changing briefs.
- Thrive on unique challenges, able to think outside the box and act quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi task, work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have a can-do attitude and be able to work to lists, resolving everyday issues.
- History of building and maintaining strong supplier and client relationships.
A close-knit office culture with the cutest office dog, fun away-days and stunning, conceptualised design - be ready to be inspired. Interviewing now for an immediate start.
Please contact Lee Hill at our London office for more details.