This well-known Central London practice are looking for a full time, qualified graphic designer to join the in-house graphics team. The ideal candidate will have experience with an architectural practice, have excellent presentation and art-working skills, and a keen eye for layout and typography. You should be a proactive and confident individual, who enjoys working within a close-knit team but can also operate with minimal supervision and deliver work to tight deadlines.
- Produce PR materials e.g. brochures, exhibition boards, presentations, company books and publications.
- Formatting project-stage reports, design & access statements etc.
- Design and production of both digital and printed competition pitch submissions.
- Working on client commissions e.g. interior & wayfinding graphics / branding.
- Coordination and administration of in-house graphic materials, company stationery, etc.
- Knowledge of print processes.
Software: InDesign | Photoshop | Illustrator | MS Office
Please contact Steven Roe at our London office for further details.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly