The Speed Read:
Our client is an award winning, integrated communications agency. They have offices around the world, with their London office being the Global Centre of Creative Strategy. They are busy and winning new work all the time, and as such they are currently seeking a presentations designer to take responsibility for the look and feel of all new business presentations.
Reporting to the Business Development team you will be the go-to person to make any digital or print new business document look its best. You will be a brand guardian, ensuring all presentations are produced in line with global brand standards. You will partner with pitch leads, the new business team and other creatives in the development of presentations that will be used across a broad range of outputs (digital, web, print). You will be adept at visualising data in the form of animations, infographics and beautifully executed charts, graphs and diagrams. You will be a systematic designer and enjoy creating effective, dynamic and well thought-out presentations.
Alongside the business development team you will also work with the various sector teams within the organisation. You will be a confident communicator with colleagues, right up to senior management level. You will support pitch meetings by creating collateral which communicates the work and agency capabilities in the best possible way, and you will also be part of brainstorming sessions. If extra design resource is needed you will be responsible for overseeing them. In addition you will support the design teams, helping them prepare award entries, marketing materials and digital collateral as and when necessary.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Highly experienced in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Obsessed with detail
- Organised, self-motivated and articulate
- Patient, collaborative and communicative - a good team member
- Equally effective working independently and with the team
- Flexible, able to manage multiple tasks and parallel activities
- Professional and confident speaking with internal clients
- The owner of a strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams) and a clean design aesthetic
- A qualified designer ideally
A presentations powerhouse with creative flair and attention to detail
Apply for Presentations Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly