Freelance Senior AE/ Junior AM
An award-winning integrated agency that create beautifully crafted campaigns for world renowned fashion and lifestyle brands are currently looking for a Freelance Senior Account Executive/ Junior Account Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative and passionate team to produce integrated campaigns across both ATL and BTL platforms for top retail and high street brands.
The responsibilities within this role include:
- Working alongside the wider client service team in the development of timelines and budgets for multiple campaigns
- Receiving briefs from clients alongside your Account Director, translating and presenting these to the internal creative teams and then scoping out production briefs
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain production quotes
- Supporting your peers throughout the campaign pre & post shoot production phrases
- Completing updates for internal teams such as daily digest emails and minute taking, partnered with adhoc project admin
The skills needed for this role include:
- Experience in a creative agency with a good knowledge of ATL advertising for fashion and lifestyle brands and the production process
- The ability to multitask and remain organised whilst working across several tasks, accounts and campaigns at any given time
- Detail orientated - someone capable of getting work done on time but to a high quality and specification
This role is for a sharpish start, with the potential to run until September!
If you have all the necessary skills, production experience and a passion for the fashion and retail industry then please send your CV to email@example.com to register!