The Speed Read:
We're looking for a bright, enthusiastic and talented Junior Designer to join an integrated branding agency based in Clerkenwell. Ideally you will hold a design degree (or equivalent) and most likely will have 1-2 years agency experience under your belt.
This agency is busy and continuing to win lots of new business. They are looking for a Junior Designer to support and learn from the design teams across a huge variety of projects from brand creation through to campaigns executed across print, digital and film. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and learn a huge amount about some global brands. They have a mixed creative team of graphic, environmental and digital designers and film makers .... so it's a fantastic opportunity to broaden your skillset.
You will need to be mature, take direction well and have a positive, can-do attitude. This is a busy environment so you need to have the personality to juggle lots of things at once but remain unflappable.
- an excellent typographic designer
- great at generating concepts and able to visualise them
- proactive and willing to learn
- a clear and confident communicator
- in the know about current social trends
- familiar with (or an eagerness to learn) how to design for multiple channels
- passionate about brands and interaction
- ambitious - there is excellent opportunity to progress...
Bright, diligent - keen to learn and progress
Apply for Junior designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly