The speed read:
Our client is an award-winning corporate communications agency. They partner with their clients to build purposeful brands that engage with their workforces, customers, suppliers, investors and the wider society. They are now seeking a highly talented Midweight Designer to join their team.
You will be a bright, friendly Midweight Designer passionate about branding and editorial work. You will be quick to understand communications challenges and know how to tune into an audience to deliver effective communications across a variety of disciplines, including but not limited to printed literature, website design, animations, infographics and social media campaigns.
This agency are based in lovely offices in the heart of Covent Garden, they are a friendly and genuine team and pride themselves on a grown-up culture and positive work/life balance. You will be encouraged and mentored, so this is a really great place to learn quickly but in a fostering environment. You will possess great craft skills, demonstrated across an excellent portfolio of visually accomplished and well-considered design work that you have created and executed yourself.
- A portfolio full of beautifully executed ideas
- Experience in designing for both digital and print (If you can bring something extra i.e. motion, 3D or experiential/events, this is a real plus!)
- The ability to work autonomously or in a team
- Desire to develop to your presentation skills
- A proactive demeanour - you're great with clients and fellow team members alike
- A Degree in Design (or equivalent)
- Ideally around 3-5 years' agency experience
Hardworking, proactive, eager to learn and unafraid to ask.
A genuine person and super designer!
Apply for Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly