Strategic Account Manager
A global leader in the commercial furniture industry known for their research and innovative approach to enhancing workplaces is looking for a strategic account manager to join their team in London.
- Developing assigned accounts and ensuring sales goals are met; building a deep relationship with all levels of the client's organisation and reviewing the sales performance on bi-weekly basis with the director.
- Developing and implementing strategic accounts, including sales targets, key corporate products and presentations to grow the profits.
- Accountable for the sales targets across EMEA strategy.
- Leveraging and utilising research to secure business with accounts.
- Engaging the support team to help execute account.
- Consistently leveraging the use of CRM.
- Relay collaboration and communicate strategies with the team on assigned accounts.
- Lead account check-ins and engage as the captain within the EMEA region.
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in developing strategies and account management.
- Ability to build long term relationships with diverse levels of an organisation.
- Proficient in CRM, Outlook, and confident in virtual meetings and business applications.